CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

inner work


This week we have been focusing on looking inward to prepare ourselves for the Christmas season. Sometimes, the examination process can be hard as we look at some things in our heart that are not as we want them to be. Despite that, God’s love for us is constant.

To add to your daily examination process, consider asking yourself this question as you lay your head down on the pillow at night….

“Where did I sense God love me today?”


This question is not based on our accomplishments, our defeats, our joys or our frustrations. It is simply looking for and paying attention to how He is loving us. As you practice this discipline, I would love it if you would be willing to share how you are experiencing this in your life. Please feel free to comment.

It is a beautiful way to end your day.

Grace and peace,
Deb

1 comments:

deb said...

Most recentlly God has revealed His love to me in very tangible ways. I have prayed some very specific prayers with some other women. God chose to answer these prayers for me and when it happened I was so humbled. One specific answer to prayer came when I was surrounded by many many people. When it occured, no one around me knew what was going on in my heart and mind. It was as if God said to me, "See how much I love you? I love and care for you beyond what you can imagine." It was as if He was communicating to me that He delighted in answering my prayers. Both times, I was completely humbled. I was left speechless in the moment. I simply sat and marveled.

(This post was by "Jane")