CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

grumpy


“The Scripture speaks of no real Christian who has an ugly, selfish, angry, and contentious spirit. Nothing can be more contradictory than a morose, hard, closed and spiteful Christian.”

Jonathan Edwards

I often think about this. I know how I seem to myself but how do I appear to others? I think I fear that this is one of my blind spots. I also do not want to give other people the impression that being a Christian is a dull, boring, spoil-sport kinda faith. ‘Cause it is just the opposite for me. It is wonderful, joy filled, fun, exhilarating and awesome.

Hopefully my demeanor shows that . . .no matter what circumstance I find myself in.

Do you think people see His joy in you? If someone watched your life, would be drawn to Jesus or say, “If that’s what being a Christian is like, I don’t want it”. Join me today, in being more aware of how we reflect Him in our daily life.

Grace and peace, Deb

1 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks once again Deb, for having this blog. What perfect timing for a perfect reminder for me...
Love,
Carol