CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

transfigured


“As you begin spending time each day looking into the face of Jesus, beholding Him, and listening to His voice, you will find that your life will be transfigured from the inside out.”

Nancy Leigh DeMoss

For years, I tried to change those ‘character’ defects that plagued me. I knew what I should be doing. I would work really hard to change the behavior and I was able to do…for maybe two weeks.

As I’ve spent time just sitting with Jesus, I’ve surrendered my life and my behaviors to him. I’ve given up control of trying to change myself. I’ve turned that over to God. As I’ve done that, I’ve begun to see changes. A situation will come up and I’ll respond in a way that makes me step back and say “Did I just say that?”, or “Did I just do that?” I notice small changes that I am no longer trying to make; they are just happening.

I see these changes as transformation that is happening from the inside out. Sitting in God’s presence is allowing Him the time and the space to change my heart. And…it is his work, not mine. I cannot take any credit for it. And it seems like the most naturally thing in the world.

Consider carving out some time for God today…time to just ‘be’ with him. Surrender your heart to him, your struggles, your behaviors, your everything. And step back and wait for incredible changes to take place as you live out of a transfigured heart.

Grace and peace,
Deb

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices as regards the velcros were around 190 bucks everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were about 310 pounds everwhere. But finally I set this locate selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were all over 190 dollars everwhere. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were all over 320 dollars everwhere. But completely I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what is your opinion?