CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

creation


The mountains show themselves against the sky
And in the midst of a creation
Which is seen with my eyes
And heard with my ears
And smelled and tasted
And felt...
Words fail, as they should.
So there is nothing to say,
There is nothing to say,
Nothing to say,
Nothing,
But gratitude

Steve Gillman

Take some time today to be aware of the beauty of creation and express your gratitude to God.

Grace and peace,
Deb

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb, i took lots of time yesterday to watch the rain and the water as it engorged the creek behind my house. observing its strong fist and seeing how, what seemed like a well-rooted and strong tree,wasn't so strong against the power of the storm. It reminded me of just how strong we think we are, and like the tree are so vulnerable to the power of sin. Only by the grace, strength and love of God are we able to withstand and live out the strong currents and storms in our lives. Praise God for being our life preserver. I'm glad no matter how difficult our storms might be; because of Christ I won't ever have to feel like Im drowning again. Praise God!