CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

spa for the soul - love


I apologize for posting this early Monday evening for Tuesday but I am having internet problems at home and wanted to make sure I was able to post this before leaving work.


Please take some time and reflect on the words of this song. It is simply beautiful.

"Your Love Is Extravagant"

Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate
I feel like moving to the rhythm of Your grace
Your fragrance is intoxicating in our secret place
Your love is extravagant

Spread wide in the arms of Christ is the love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known You considered me a friend
Capture my heart again

Spread wide in the arms of Christ is the love that covers sin
No greater love have I ever known; You considered me a friend

Capture my heart again
Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, it is intimate

Casting Crowns

Consider taking some time to write a letter to God expressing how you feel about the love He has poured out on you........


Grace and Peace,
Deb

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like that. There is just no comparision for God's love. We are so very blessed. Amen!