CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

words


The following is from my journal ~

God –

Beloved and Mystery ~ these are two words that speak to me of You. You are my beloved and I am yours. Beloved expresses to me intimacy and specialness – a closeness and a deep bond.

And mystery – something that will never be completely known, at least not on this side of eternity. I can’t figure it out – can’t figure You out. I can’t predict You or Your ways. Mystery keeps me attentive and watchful. It is not the kind of mystery that is frustrating, where you hide things to make me work or hunt for the right answers. It is beautiful mystery where the veil shrouds that which I do not need to know yet. It is like a wonderful mosaic that it given, one piece at a time as I patiently wait for the picture to come into view.

Thank you for the safety of being the beloved and for the surprise of mystery.


Photo by GaryHall Snaps
http://www.flickr.com/photos/garyhallsnaps/3244998427/

0 comments: