CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

faithful


“I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness.”

Mother Teresa

Have you ever been asked by God to do something that you were not sure you could do? I have. And in those times I take my eyes off God. I look at the circumstances and see why it won’t work. The anxiety of making it successful is a bit overwhelming...the kind of overwhelming where I wake up in the middle of night and can’t get back to sleep.

But then, somehow, someway, God reminds me who is really in control. Why do I always forget that? Why do I always have to be reminded? He really is patient with me. And what He gently takes me back to is that all He wants me to be is faithful. And to leave the rest up to Him. That is a comforting thought. It’s enough to help a girl go back to sleep.

Grace and Peace,
Deb

2 comments:

Danny said...

Thanks for this, Deb. I needed to be reminded of this today. -Kim

deb said...

Kim,
Thanks for commenting - and believe me - it something we all need to reminded of!

Have a lovely day.

Deb