CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 2, 2007

girls


“Dear God,
Are boys better than girls? I know you are one but please try to be fair.”

From: Children’s Letters to God



I wonder how many women feel this way. Does God really think boys are better than girls? Personally, I don’t think so. But I do know how easy it is for us to get this impression. I know many women who excel in their field. Unfortunately there are times in the corporate world or even in the church that women can feel as if their gender speaks louder than their gifts.

We, as women, are image bearers of God. Although that encompasses our gender, it is not limited to it. He also deeply values our gifts and the condition of our heart. I think it brings Him joy to see us exercise our gifts….. the gifts He gave us….. to the fullest.

Please value yourself as a woman. God does.

Peace,
Deb

1 comments:

Carol said...

I love those Children's Letters to God! You know to be honest, I don't often think of myself as an image bearer of God. I'm not sure why. Somthing to definitely ponder! Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Carol