CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 2, 2012

the longest short journey


Are you tired of knowing an awful lot about God but precious little of God?”

Gary Thomas


I can know about God without knowing God. One of my desires over the past several years has been to move what I know from my head…to my heart. I have fallen in love with God, and feel loved by Him. They say that the 18 inches from the head to heart can be a very long distance. But there is no more important journey.


May you begin to experience His love in a new way.


May you have passion in your relationship with Him.


If you recognize if you are living your life with God from your head and not your heart, may you make the 18 inch journey.


Grace and peace,
Deb

Photo by Sterlic http://www.flickr.com/photos/sterlic/4299633060/

0 comments: