CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

preparation


Advent
Bless my soul, Lord,
At this time of waiting
And anticipation.
May your word be as benediction
As I prepare the way for
The sovereign child
The Prince of Peace
Whose throne is clay
Whose realm is
The tabernacle of
The human heart
That bids him stay.
Bless my soul, Lord,
At this time of waiting
For the promised one.
Let my creation be
A dwelling place fit for a king -
The Son of God most high
Who comes as light, as joy,
As flame-setter within…
Then, like the shepherds of long ago
I, too, will worship him.

Unknown

How are you doing today, at preparing the way - making your dwelling place, your heart, fit for a king?

Ask God what it is that need to do to prepare for a fresh indwelling of the King...a decluttering of the heart to make more space for Him to keep company with you.

Grace and peace,
Deb

0 comments: