CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 7, 2011

questions



“To be a Christian does not mean knowing all the answers; to be a Christian means being willing to live into the part of the self where the question is born.”

Wendy M. Wright

There was a time in my life when I felt as if I needed to have all the answers…in case a friend…or worse yet, someone who was searching out the faith, asked me about something. What would it say if I didn’t have the answer they were looking for? Would it reflect badly on God?

I have come to a place in my life where I am much more comfortable living in the questions. I love the God of mystery and He holds all the answers. What I can do is to be with others as they learn to live the questions.

Grace and peace,
Deb

Photo by Eleaf http://www.flickr.com/photos/eleaf/2536358399/

0 comments: