CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

wait


"With or without your hard word, God is always moving in your life. Wait on the Holy, wait and receive the gifts that come."


Gunilla Norris

So much of my life has been me working to be what I think God wants me to be. And a lot of that work has felt like going one step forward, and two steps back. I have come to realize that although I certainly have my part, the work that needs to done in me is not work I can do. It can only be done by Him. My part is to be open and surrendered, waiting and watching for what He may be doing.

May you 'wait' today for the beautiful work that only He can do...notice how He might be moving, what He might be saying to you about this mysterious, miraculous work.

Grace and peace,
Deb

0 comments: