CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

love


…”the Lord does not look so much at the magnitude of anything we do as at the love we do it with…”
St Theresa of Avila

Sound familiar?


“ If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don't love, I'm nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate. If I speak God's Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, "Jump," and it jumps, but I don't love, I'm nothing. If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love, I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love.”

I Cor 13:1-3

No matter how great our achievements are, no matter how many people we impact, how many books we write, how many awards we win, how much education we have…without love, it all means nothing.

Lord…may I love today.

0 comments: