CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

the dance


“I’m dancing the song of my Savior God.
Luke 1:47

This is part of Mary’s response to finding out she would bear the Christ. Here is how God spoke to me through it:


In rhythm. He is my partner. He leads. Our dance tells a story.

Sometimes the dance is fast and full of passion ~ fun and free.

Sometimes the dance is slow and intentional ~ flowing.

Sometimes it is a lullaby where I rest in God’s arms and He carries me.

Sometimes he sits back as I dance for joy before Him.

Sometimes someone else is invited.



You are invited to a dance….an intimate dance with God. Accept, relax and let Him lead you.

Grace and peace,
Deb

3 comments:

Carol said...

Deb, that is absolutely beautiful... Thank you for sharing,
Love,
Carol

Jan said...

Thank you. BTW, that first comment is spam and probably should be deleted.

deb said...

Thanks for your comments, Ladies!