CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 5, 2011

busyness


Recently, God has been speaking to me about busyness; about going from one thing to another. I’ve had to take a look at why I feel a need to be busy and I think it comes from insecurity. Perhaps I feel as if I have something to prove…wanting others to see that I am worthy. Believing the lie that the busier I am, the more important I am.

I think God wants me to look at why I need this affirmation…why isn’t what He thinks of me enough? I need to reflect on this and discern how He wants me to respond.

Does this hit home with you? Are you 'too' busy? Busy for the wrong reasons? Take some time to observe your life, your activities, your choices and see what God may want you to notice...and perhaps to change.

Blessings,
Deb
photo by lrargerich http://www.flickr.com/photos/lrargerich/2801215270/

0 comments: