CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

spider web


“God is everywhere. He is always with us – it’s just that we don’t always choose to participate in the relationship.’
Gary Moon

How much have I missed? I feel like a woman who has been in a coma for years and has just woke up. I seem so much more aware of God than I did a few years ago. Back then I knew a lot about God but I wasn’t aware of His presence. I knew that He was everywhere all of the time but I didn’t think to look for Him.

And, even though I am more aware of Him, I still have to remind myself to be looking for Him. I want to see Him in the design of the spider web covered with dew outside my window. I want to see Him in the conversation I have with my neighbor. I want to see Him in midst of the struggle I am having. He is everywhere and I don’t want to miss Him.

To be this aware, I need to be intentional. I need to sit quietly with Him, I need to remind myself that He is all around me, waiting to be seen, to get myself out of the way…it is a choice to be open to this reality.

Today, I invite you to take some time to ponder the truth that God is everywhere. I want to encourage you…encourage you to choose to participate in the relationship.

Grace and peace,
Deb

0 comments: