CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 15, 2010

integrity


The man who cannot endure to have his errors and shortcomings brought to the surface and made known, but tries to hide them, is unfit to walk the highway of truth.”

James Allen

Why a quote on integrity? Did you see the picture from Saturday’s post? YIKES! I couldn’t see the watermark on the image when I found it on Google Images! I opened the blog yesterday to post and when the photo came up, I gasped! Gee - not too subtle there, Deb. It’s like the criminal who holds up the bank and shows the teller their ID! Time to own my error and my shortcoming. And, apparently time to start taking my own photos….or change the prescription in my glasses!!!! Can I blame it on age or carelessness? Either way, my bad. Apologies.
Hope you have a day in which you will not need to ‘own’ your errors or your shortcoming. But if you do, just know you can do it with grace. And humor never hurts either.

Grace and peace –
Deb
And, this photo is mine. 

0 comments: