CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

gratitude


Every breath we draw is a gift of God’s love, every moment of existence is a grace, for it brings with it immense graces from Him. Gratitude, therefore, takes nothing for granted.


Thomas Merton

Today is a day we set aside to remember what we have to be thankful for. Today I want to share my list.

I have a beautiful family complete with a loving husband, a daughter and son-in-law, a son and daughter-in-law,between them, five beautiful and healthy grandchildren. I have incredible friendships,a vocation I love and an intimate relationship with my savior.

Today….think deeply about your blessings. Allow yourself to offer up a prayer of gratitude to the One who makes it all possible.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving……….

Grace and peace,
Deb

0 comments: