CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

with new eyes


Years ago, I picked up a wonderful little book called With New Eyes by Margaret Becker. I had been familiar with her before as she was one of my favorite female contemporary Christian recording artists. What I discover through this book was that she even a better writer.

In With New Eyes, she takes different situations in her life and looks at them through a different lens….they are all part of God’s plan. What a beautiful perspective!

That is what I am trying to do with whatever comes into my life. I want to be able to step back and look for God’s presence, for His fingerprints all over whatever is happening. If I say that I know He holds everything, it needs to be more than just lip service. I need to be actively looking for it.

May you begin to look at your life and all it holds differently. May you be able to notice God’s hand in everything. May you be able to see redemption in the midst of difficulty. May you see with new eyes.

Grace and peace,
Deb

0 comments: