CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

morning


“No one knows what makes the soul wake up happy. Maybe a dawn breeze has blown the veil away from the face of God.”
Rumi

I am, by nature, a morning person. My favorite time of the day is early morning. I love the quiet, dark cloak that covers the earth before the first peek of the sun breaks through. This is the time I feel drawn to be with God. I sit in my sacred space…a space I have created to just be with Him. I start with silence. I then read a devotional and I always journal about whatever is on my mind. I ask God to help me be present to His presence during this day. I read this quote today and I want to put it by my bed as a reminder that I may get a glimpse of God in a fresh and new way.

May the breeze blow the veil back for you, if only for a second, so you may see experience God anew this morning.

Grace and peace,
Deb

0 comments: