CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

friendship


This past weekend, while I was on retreat, I was surrounded by women I care for. I love spending time with them, learning about what is going on their lives and discussing spiritual things. I can be myself with them…no masks, just me. And they love me, just as I am. They also love me enough to tell me the things I need to hear about myself, like when I am off track, or when I am being critical of others or myself, or when I am not following my inner longings. They, to me, are like Jesus with skin on.

I hope that you have people in your life who are like Jesus, with skin on. I think this is how God wants us to love each other and share in each others lives. I know that my friendship with these women and the other women in my life continues to grow me deeper in my relationship with God. I am so thankful to God for their presence.

Think about who these people might be, in your life, and let them know how they reflect Jesus to you. To all of you who are in my life as reflections of Him….thank you.

Blessings,
Deb

0 comments: