CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

the power of love


Often I strain and climb
and struggle to lay hold
of everything I’m certain
You have planned for me.
And nothing happens:
there comes no answer.
Only You reach down to me
just where I am.
When you give me no answer
to my questions,
still I have only to raise my arms
to You, my Father
and then You lift me up.
Then because You are my Father
You speak these words of truth
to my heart:

“You are not an accident.
Even at the moment of your conception,
out of many possibilities,
only certain cells combined,
survived, grew to be you.
You are unique.
You are created for a purpose.
God loves you.”


Celtic Daily Prayer, Aidan Readings

I recently met with a beautiful woman. I have known her for a long time and have had the privilege of watching her grow and bloom. There is a sad side to her story. Her family doesn’t recognize her unique beauty. They miss it completely. But, she is beginning to let God’s love in and also beginning to believe that others can truly love her. That love is transforming her – and I get a front row seat. What a lovely gift.

To my friend – continue to rest in God, soak in His love and celebrate your uniqueness.
Grace and peace –
Deb

Five more days for this blog.......then it can be found at www.kavannahouse.com

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cum castiga romanii bani pe internet ?

unii creaza situri .
altii vand servicii .
unii creaza programe si aplicatii .
altii vand IMAGINI foto .
unii creaza articole pe ddjobs.ro :) ( felicitari lui DD ) .

acum postez 2 modalitati prin care castig eu bani , poti castiga si tu

Modalitatea nr 1
http://www.neobux.com click pe link pentru a te inscrie
DOVADA DE PLATA 22.666$ aici -> DOVADA 22.666$CLICK

Modalitatea nr 2
http://www.clixsense.com click pe link pentru a te inscrie
DOVEZI DE PLATA aici -> DOVEZI DE PLATA ( CLICK )

Modalitatea nr 3
Pentru fiecare LINK postat pe FACEBOOK TWITTER GOOGLE primesti bani
Click aici pentru inregistrare -> http://j.gs/1ew1

mai multe modalitati in curand doar pe DDJOBS.RO .
raspundem la orice intrebare sau nelamurire despre cele 3 modalitati de castig postate mai sus , va urez SPOR LA BANI !

VREI CEVA MAI BUN PENTRU ROMANIA ? VOTEAZA INTELIGENT PE 9 DECEMBRIE
JOS HOTII - VOTATI DAN DIACONESCU !!!