CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

struggle


Move over the face of
my deep,
my darkness,
my endless restless chaos,
and create,
O God;
trouble me,
comfort me,
stir me up
and calm me,
but do not cease
to breathe
your Spirit into
my wakening soul.


Jan Richardson

No matter how I feel, no matter what I am going through, He is there and can redeem it.
What are you struggling with today? What is troubling your spirit? What has you losing sleep? What has your stomach in knots?
Notice it and offer it up to Him….let it rest there.

Grace and peace,
Deb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My life has recently changed, which has left me feeling empty, alone, depressed, and overwhelmed. I know that God is there -- it's just that I wonder how much He wants to be near me after I have rejected Him for the last year or so. Deep down inside I know that He hasn't and He won't rejected me. I guess I just need to come to Him and give Him my burdens...

deb said...

Kristen,
You know that He loves you and He is just waiting..with open arms ...for you to come home. You are his beloved and He wants you back no matter where you've been....

Love,
Deb